Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day!!

I know im a few days late, but I hope all mommies- old and new, had a great mother's day! My first mother's day was great!!

The morning of mother's day began with Dreux and Daddy performing a song and dance to some old Sam Cooke while Dreux slobbered over her hot pink onsie and laughed as Daddy swung her arms up and down in the air. It was followed by two beautifully written mother's day cards and the very first "family pic" ever taken of the three of us-about 2minutes after giving birth- along with  a picture frame. Dreux got mommie two new charms to add to the Chamilia bracelet Daddy bought. So now I have three charms- Dreux's birthstone pendant, a flower with the word "Mom" placed in the center, and a pink and white baby shoe. I threw on my bracelet, got dressed and headed to breakfast before we made out way to church!

All-in-all Dreux and Daddy made my first mother's day memorable and very special! I wouldn't trade these two for the world!

1 comment: